Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Welcome to The Sage Fox



Thanks for visiting my blog! This is where you'll find all the latest news on our alpacas, my newest fiber creations, etsy news and just anything else going on around the farm :)

I've added alot of new fiber gifts to my etsy store...so be sure to check it out! www.sagefox.etsy.com

Right now my Felted Fox Clutch has been included in this week's round of Etsy Voter. Please take a minute and vote for my foxy fellow! :D http://www.etsy.com/voter_list.php?ref=voter&room_id=65

There will always be alot of alpaca photos on this blog because I love taking pics of our alpacas...and I think they love having their picture taken lol. This is a pic of my colorful girl Fiesta. We're really excited to have her bred this fall and look forward to her cria next fall. We're expecting our first cria (baby alpaca) any day now from our girl Anna. This is a first for our little farm..so we're extremely excited (and anxious! lol). Along with the good comes the bad I guess...we've been so happy seeing the farm coming together with the fences/paddocks and bringing our newest alpacas home, but then we had a great loss last week when our herdsire Robin Hood passed away :( I miss seeing that spotted face greet me at the fence every morning. ;( We're very blessed though because Robin's breeder has offered to let us bring Robin's brother into our herd. It won't take away the pain of losing him, but it will help maybe having just a part of Robin still here with us :)

3 comments:

Becky said...

I would follow you but I can't find the follow link. :( Maybe you can post it? The google follower i would love to follow you

sagefox said...

Sorry nifty_crocheter! Got the link up now...I'd love to have you as a follower ;)

Dionne said...

You breed alpacas? Wow! I have never even seen one in real life.

PS - i voted for you!